Prof Radin Umar’s Reply with regard to Prof Muhammad Muda’s Verbal Abuse Towards Me
—– Forwarded Message —-
From: “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: myself; email@example.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:50:06 PM
Subject: Re: Being shouted at & asked to quit Fw: Re: Dihukum tidak efficient kerana enggan manipulasi markah
Im in australia. Have asked prof rujhan to look into it
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:21:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fw: Being shouted at & asked to quit Fw:
Re: Dihukum tidak efficient kerana enggan manipulasi markah
|— On Thu, 6/19/08, > wrote:
Subject: Being shouted at & asked to quit Fw: Re: Dihukum tidak efficient kerana enggan manipulasi markah
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 2:56 PM
|Assalamualaikum Dato I went to see Prof Dato Dr Muhammad Muda, TNC (Academic) today at 12.30 pm. He shouted at me and said the following to me:
1. You are a failure.Your effort goes down the drain because your students fail . The government can spend a lot of money training but it’s no use if the students fail.
2. You are not suitable for our university. You are at the wrong place. Our university rates our students based on their development.(Before he made his remark, I explained to him that I grade the exam papers based on the merit and cogency of the answer based on the marking scheme).
3. You should leave our university. (I asked him to issue a letter that he wants me to quit teaching as I am not suitable for the university)
4. Can your students understand your teaching as a majority of them failed?
5. What do you think of our students?You look down at our students!
Dato, I am not going to the upper management of USIM for justice, as the TNC(Academic) himself had asked me to leave the university.
Dato, I am asking for your help to assist me as I did not do anything wrong. I marked the papers based on merit and cogency. I am truly victimised here and the insults and demand to quit by Dr Muhammad Muda today is truly an affront to me and the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
Please Dato, I ask for justice.
— On Wed, 6/11/08, Professor Dato’ Dr Ir Radin Umar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
From: Professor Dato’ Dr Ir Radin Umar <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: Dihukum tidak efficient kerana enggan manipulasi markah
Cc: “mrujhan” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 7:42 AM
Prof Rujhan akan menangani nya dengan berhemah.
This entry was posted in MOHE
. Bookmark the permalink